Abandoned & Vacant Buildings/Property | Print |


In order to determine if your property is located in unincorporated Fulton County, please visit  the GIS Interactive Maps.     If you are requesting to register an abandoned property or are requesting to remove a property from the  Register, please click on the appropriate item below.

Application Form to Register an Abandoned & Vacant Building/Property & Ordinance


Request to Remove a Building/Property from the  Abandoned & Vacant  Building Register