Fulton County Logo
Contact the County
For Employees banner

Investment Options | Print |

How can I change where I have my money invested? 

Nationwide, VALIC, ICMA-RC and MetLife have made it easy to make changes to your investments. You may change investment portfolio via their web sites (Nationwide at www.nrsfulton457.com, AIG Retirement (formerly VALIC) at www.aigretirement.com,  ICMA-RC at www.icmarc.com and MetLife (formerly CitiStreet) at www.citistreetonline.com).