Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account Eligibility | Print |

Am I eligible to enroll in the Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account?  

To be eligible you must be at work during the time your eligible dependent receives care. You must also meet one of the following eligibility guidelines:

* You are a single parent or guardian.
* You have a working spouse or a spouse looking for work.
* Your spouse is a full-time student at least five months during the year while you are working.
* Your spouse is physically or mentally unable to provide for his/her own care.
* You are divorced or legally separated and have custody of your child even though your former spouse may claim the child for income tax purposes.