In-Home Daycare Provider Coverage | Print |

Can I pay my in-home daycare provider through the Dependent Care FSA?  

Yes. You can be reimbursed from your Dependent Care FSA for any qualified daycare expense, whether performed in your home, the provider's home or a daycare center. The caregiver's Social Security number or a tax identification number must be included on the Claim Form. You will also need to provide receipts for the expenses or have your provider sign the completed Claim Form.